I am sure that I can find 3 things every day to feel positive about...
I will blog this each day of the week next week, starting on Monday - day 1
- All of the cats came in quickly tonight when called and there were no mice left as little presents for me to find half eaten in the dining room :)
- My new handbag fits everything in, my purse, phone, keys, pens and even my hard-drive & case which I expected wouldn't - bonus!
- Strange one - but I am glad it is not so hot as I will hopefully get a decent nights sleep tonight as the hotter weather has been preventing this.
- A colleague shared her positive thing of the day so far with me in the morning, which Year 8 had shared with her earlier on "Sea otters sleep holding paws so they don't drift apart while they are sleeping." This seems such a sweet and happy thought that it became one of mine
- The "BIG boss" asked for my help with something computery.... and while I was there told me how well I was doing, how all they were hearing was good things about me and that I was in the "zone" oozing confidence, creativity and positivity about all I was doing.
- A different colleague of mine has secured a post that I put them forward for, it is a strange post working with my school as she does, but then mentoring/ITT support with another. I am really pleased that she has managed to secure the post as she is an excellent teacher with a lot to share.
1- I made it past the 5000 followers mark on Twitter, this is a real achievement for me and I am really happy to be able to help so many people with teaching and learning pedagogy and ideas.
2- We have finally managed to catch the injured cat that has been wandering around the area and they are going to be treated for their injuries... be well cat x
3- Just a generally good day, I got lots done and I have felt really productive - plans for next year all falling into place and loads more responsibilities! Scary but good :)
1 - My friends, there when I need them; they support me, they listen to me, they care about me, they help make me.... me
2 - My home, I am lucky enough to rent a lovely house in a lovely village - where the children are safe to play in the road, you can even forget to close a window/door and nothing happens.... It is my peace and calm.
3 - My family, without them I would not be where I am or who I am - thank you xxx