1. The last remaining Lancaster bomber has been renovated, is fully airworthy and is flying in formation again.
- Why is this important and positive, my 93yr old grandfather was a wireless operator/navigator in the Lancasters during WWII, he gets to see one of these airbourne beauties flying again while proudly wearing his "Bomber Command" Badge.
2. The F1 at Silverstone today is just round the corner from me and the helicopters have now stopped flying overhead so peace and quiet reigns again.
- Added bonus - my "Other Half" is an F1 nut.... so I have peace in the house too :o)
3. The sun is shining, it is beautiful outside, sunny with a hint of light cloud, a gentle breeze to keep it jsut right. I can sit outside in my lovely English country garden with a book and just enjoy!